It is currently 26. Sep 2017, 12:45  

Wichtige Meldung an alle die hier vorbeischneien. DAC sucht nach Helfern die uns/mir tatkräftig zur Hand gehen wollen!

Mehr Infos dazu im Thread oder hier auf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61cTdMwR990

Alles Gute euer DAC-Team

Important Message to all of you! DAC is looking for a team which will support us in this project.

More infos in the topic!

Your DAC-Team

Forum rules

Bitte unterhaltet euch in gesittetem Ton und vermeidet grobe Beleidigungen untereinander.

Sponsorships and Partners 
AuthorMessage
Forum Admin

Post Sponsorships and Partners
Hi everybody,
this Topic is to tell everybody that we are looking for sponsors. We really want to ask Apple Inc. and Adobe Systems Incorporated for some support with technical devices and Software. I guess these two are the best to ask because:
1. Mac makes Computers for nearly the same we (DAC ) needs them. It's like they are just made for our contest ;)
2. Adobe also does make Programms which fit nearly everything in our Contest.

Examples:
Final Cut Studio
Aperture 3
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe After Effects CS5

There are much more but i think you guys know what i mean.

So i really want to have those two as sponsors or at least as partners.

But we don't only want these big Firms. We really also need Firms which can help us with a Team-Speak Server or a Homepage. We also need someone who can sponsor the grand final in Berlin. That's also a new information for everybody. The final will be in Berlin and all finalists will be invited to come there. But more in near future. Again i want to ask for everyones support. We really need you to make this the greatest Contest for digital arts ever. ;)
And yeah we know that's a liitle bit too optimistic BUT we need this as motivation.

Greetings DAC67 / DAC-Team

10. Apr 2011, 15:45